||: Friday, 8th September 2017|
||: Friday, 3rd November 2017|
||: Wednesday, 15th November 2017|
||: Sunday, 26th November 2017
(10 a.m – 12 noon)
||: Thursday, 15th February 2018|
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing in final year of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2018.
- Minimum 50% marks for General and 45% mark for Reserved Categories in the qualifying examination.
- No age limit.
MODE OF ADMISSION
(For General/SC/ST/PWD/OBC Category)
- On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Writing Skill Assessment
- Written Test on Sunday, 26th November 2017 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar , Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
- Based on marks for written test, candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Interview and Writing Skill Assessment to be held during January/February 2018 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
(For Foreign National and NRI)
- Candidate would be shortlisted on the basis of the GMAT Score
- Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus. Candidates called for this will have to make their own travel arrangements. In case they are not able to be physically present they would be interviewed through Skype.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Register Online :
- Click on “Apply Now” and choose the category under which you want to apply.
- Fill in the basic details required for registration and submit the form.
- Once submitted, Application number will be generated and intimated through an email sent to the registered email id.
- Log in to the website using the Application No. mentioned in the email and Password entered by you while registering.
- Follow the links to complete the registration process.
- Once completed, the intimation regarding successful registration will be sent to the registered email id.
- Registration fee :
||: US$ 80 (INR 4500)|
- Mode(s) of payment :
Online Payment Gateway – Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)Mode 2
Demand Draft – Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in .jpg / .jpeg format only (file size not more than 50kb each). Click here for the process of uploading the photograph and signature
- Once online process is complete, keep a print-out of the filled-in application form for your own record.
- Please ensure that you have successfully logged out of the website after completion of the registration process.
- Last date to fill the application form :
- For General/SC/ST/PWD/OBC(NCL) : 8th September 2017
- For Foreign National and NRI : 15th February 2018